This is a full-time, hourly position that runs from April to December. A typical shift runs from 7:30 AM - 6 PM. Some benefits are available after one year of employment.
Must have endurance for working outdoors and dealing with the forces of nature. Should be able to lift 50 pounds and be willing to safely manage gas powered tools to complete tasks.
The role of gardener at Vidosh North is to practice all forms of garden maintenance with utmost professionalism, efficiency, and accuracy. Job tasks will include:
- Creation and maintenance of planters of varying sizes
- Incorporation, maintenance, and design of annuals, perennials, and shrubs into existing landscapes
- Revitalization of existing mature or overgrown landscapes
- Pruning, Spring and Fall cleanups
- Weeding, trimming, edging, mulching, and dead heading
Please contact Amy Brubacher, Gardening Manager at 231.268.8119 or APPLY VIA EMAIL HERE.