These are full-time, hourly position that typically run from March to December depending on weather, job scheduling, and job locations. A typical shift runs from 7:30 AM - 6 PM. Benefits are available after one year of employment.
Must have endurance for working outdoors and dealing with the forces of nature. Should be able to lift 50 pounds and be willing to safely manage gas powered tools to complete tasks. Prime candidates are capable of safely operating heavy equipment such as a track loader, dump trucks, trailers, and excavators.
The landscape role of at Vidosh North is to practice all forms of landscape construction with utmost professionalism, efficiency, and accuracy. Job tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Construction of patios, steps, fire pits, and decorative/retaining walls of various stone types
- Incorporation and layout of trees, perennials, and shrubs into existing landscapes
- Excavation, rough and fine grading
- Edging, sod removal, and landscape bed creation
- Delivery and spreading stone, soil, gravel, sand, and mulch
- Hydroseeding, sod installation
- Water feature installation
Please contact Donn Vidosh Jr., President at 248-613-6601 or APPLY VIA EMAIL HERE.