Professional Plant Health & Turf Care
One of the most integral aspects of a remarkable landscape is a healthy, vibrant lawn. If your lawn feels good, it will look good. Professional regular care is the best way to keep your northern Michigan outdoor living space in its best shape for many seasons to come. The team at Vidosh will maintain your property with professional lawn care services like turf and plant health care, including lawn fertilization. Trust the certified pest applicators at Vidosh North to keep your lawn measuring up to its potential.
The professional certified lawn care specialists on staff at Vidosh will manage your tree and shrub care and ensure that your lawn has the necessary nutrients that your plants and turf needs to flourish. You can expect a personalized, non-cookie-cutter approach to lawn care and you can rest assured that the health of your Charlevoix landscape is in capable hands with our staff. We offer effective Petoskey, Harbor Springs and Charlevoix lawn fertilization.
Petoskey Turf Fertilizing Services
Our lawn care services will protect your Bay Harbor, Boyne City, Charlevoix, Harbor Springs or Walloon Lake property for seasons to come. The proper plant, turf fertilization lawn care will minimize the stress that diseases and insects present to plant integrity. Call the team at Vidosh North to help diagnose and solve:
- Lawn Problems (aeration, overseeding & getting rid of invasive weeds like crabgrass)
- Aeration refers to the simple idea that your lawn needs oxygen to work at its best.
- Overseeding, or adding grass seed over your current lawn, is a great way to take advantage of the existing progress of your lawn and improve its overall appearance and health.
- Uneven growth of grass in shaded areas, causing blotchy grass patterns. Consider regular maintenance or a grass that is formulated for shade growth for optimal lawn aesthetic.
- Insect & Disease Control (pathogens, pests and grubs, environmental stresses, etc.)
- During late summer and fall, grub damage can become problematic. Grubs can actually cause root damage, which means the grass won't be able to absorb nutrients or hydration. We can repair grub lawn damage.
- Custom Turf Fertilizing
- Maintaining a healthy landscape is made possible by regular assessment of lawn health, as well as custom lawn fertilization and maintenance catered to your particular case. Also vital in addition to fertilization is the time of year at which it is applied and the techniques with which it is applied. Protect your landscape with Harbor Springs turf fertilizing from the team at Vidosh North.
- Integrated Pest Management Strategies
- The goal is to prevent pests from even finding your lawn and plants in the first place. IPM uses effective strategies to determine long-term ways to keep pests out.
- Soil Testing & Analysis
- Soil testing and analysis allows the team to access the current health of your lawn, learn which nutrients are available (at which levels) in your soil and begin to form our plan for necessary nutrient additions.
What's Required for Healthy Turf & Plants?
The short answer is that it depends. Fertilization is widely considered one of the most important quality enhancers for your landscape. When performed properly, fertilization can help reduce weeds, resist disease, encourage growth, protect integrity of the soil, discourage pests & more. That said, there’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to fertilization.
It’s vital to apply lawn fertilizer carefully and according to the individual turf fertilizing requirements. In other words, it’s important that your landscaping company knows your lawn. The team at Vidosh North prides itself on excellent communication and service between the team and our customers, so we're certain your lawn will be another on our long list of successes.